Wednesday, March 16

I just want to phone home. I think.

Let's keep it simple.


My phone doesn't need to hold my music, I've got an iPod.


Or games, I am the proud owner of a Nintendo 64.


Or go online, my mac does that just fine. Or email, again I defer to my mac though I must admit I LOVE TO TEXT. Oh yea, texting. Now that was a great idea.


Or take pictures, I have a camera that takes awesome pictures but I must say the convenience of pulling out my phone to click and send a photo is addictive.


So we agree. My phone is just for calling.
Oh, and contacts.
Can't hold a contact list on my iPod, Nintendo, or camera but it's pretty handy on a phone.


It's settled.
My phone is just for calling.
After I take the picture that I send with the text message to someone on my contact list as I play Angry Birds while waiting for a reply.


Yea. My phone is just for calling.