Wednesday, December 8

Puhleeze---

Those little hospital gowns they give you in the exam room? More like hospital hankies! Never mind asking whether to tie it in the front or back -- either way a boob or cheek will be hanging out there.


My nurse actually had the audacity to grab one out of the drawer, hold it up then eyeball it and me. What she was checking for I don't know cause that gown had to come from the pediatric ward. She then proceeded to hand me a second gown to wear over the first (tie it on the opposite side honey... duh) and then asked if I would feel comfortable walking to X-ray. Okay I'm game. Wish she would have mentioned you have to go through billing and by the lobby first.


X-ray was a balmy 55 degrees (if that). And I do believe any surface that you could possibly sit, lie or lean on was frosty metal. After the contortions she asked from me I think I'm now qualified to teach my own yoga class. 


All that to be declared disgustingly healthy.