Wednesday, December 29

Have a merry

It's that most wonderful time of the year.
Or hectic.
Or frantic.
Or happy.
Or, oh yea, what I just said.
So it's the most wonderful time of the year. (followed closely by Thanksgiving, Halloween and the first day of school) 
I am basing this observation on family and friends. With all the craziness in everyday life it is often the holidays, any holiday, that slows us down and makes us pay attention to those around us. It gets us talking to each other. Asking questions, inquiring about plans, laughing, talking, teasing, joking, wondering. So Let me share a little of my holiday with you.  


Lots of bright colors. (As if those walls weren't enough :-)






A place for the kids to try their hand at a game that doesn't plug in, have it's own sound effects and the only level it takes you to is getting "kinged". (Which a 5 year old finds quite delightful)






And a tree. This gets taken care of by the kids on Cookie Day and then tweaked a bit by me as the days go by.


So that's all I've got except for... Happy New Year!