Sunday, November 21

Worse than a dressing room full of swimsuits!

Shapewear. Is there anything that is more humbling to try on?

No I say! Not even tugging on a swim suit in the dead of winter when my legs are frog belly white compares to it. At least with a swimming suit you can actually grab your regular size to try.

Not so with shapewear. You've got to go up a minimum of two sizes. And isn't that what we all are just dying to do... try on a garment two sizes larger than we normally wear just to make us look like our normal size but without all those jiggly parts?

God forbid you are one of the innocents that just go one size larger. I guarantee that if you get it pulled over your head you will be stuck with your arms in the air calling for help.

I refuse to even contemplate a thigh slimmer.

I have decided I'm going au naturale, and I don't mean Lady Godivaish. I mean, love the jiggle or look away. It is just not worth the torture.

There, I said it.